Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, November 20, 2003

This is so funny to me. A client from the southeast region of the country sent my boss an email for a project they want us to do. The client writes in the email that they would appreciate a week TAT on the project. I get the memo because I'm working on the request.

My boss sends me another email asking if I knew what 'a week TAT. meant, and I said no. I figured it probably was a shortcut for a phrase, but I'd never heard of it.

I googled TAT, and didn't get anything. Then I googled TAT acronym, and found a list of acronyms that stated TAT meant 'turnaround time'.

This made sense because later in the memo, the client stated that the company was under pressure to deliver the project in the first week of December.

I kind of feel so behind the times that I didn't know what TAT meant, but at the same time it's amusing as heck for some reason.

No comments: