Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

I got invited to hear an interview tonight, like how it's done on Inside the Actor's Studio, with some exec from Dreamworks SKG.

The guy serves as Steven Spielberg's primary executive reviewing projects that Spielberg is considering as a director. "Bottom line, Adam is at the heart of the decision making apparatus for one
of Hollywood's flashiest studios.  He is one of the most savvy, creative, and accomplished executives at any of the majors."

His credits include preDreamworks, Home Alone, Pelican Brief and Get Shorty, and Dreamworks, Galaxy Quest, Gladiator and Meet the Parents.

Screenplays aren't my thing anymore, but I'm going because I'm curious to hear what he things make a bankable Hollywood movie. And it will be interesting because Dreamworks SKG isn't the multimedia behemoth it promised to be.

No comments: