Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, November 14, 2003

I just listened to an interview with Brit actor Colin Firth, who played Mr. D'Arcy in "Pride and Prejudice" and "Bridget Jones' Diary". I love Mr. D'Arcy, like what girl doesnt'?

I didn't know this but the interviewer said that the scene in "Pride and Prejudice" which made Colin Firth a heart throb, was the one where he dives with his clothes on into the lake at his estate and emerges in his wet shirt. I didn't think that scene was sexy at all, but apparently many women did.

Colin Firth also writes, and one of his short stories was published in a book called Speaking with the Angel, edited by Nick Hornby.

Colin Firth, one of those totally yummy bickie Brit boys, is a writer. He says he writes as a hobby without any ambition to be published, and that Nick Hornby encouraged him to contribute his story to the collection. He's brilliant, isn't he?

No comments: