Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, November 08, 2003

I saw "The Matrix Revolutions" at the Imax theatre this morning. Wow, I loved it. I was shopping at Macy's Union Square afterwards, and having non-stop insights, and thinking this isn't really the best place to have philosophical insights.

You can't help but think that everyone is just a program when you're walking through the center of the Macy's cosmetics aisle, or when you're listening to a Green party long haired hippie boy nut case trying to chat up some chick on Muni. I'm not sure which program is scarier.

I definitely need to see the movie again in about a week, when I've had a chance to properly think about everything I've seen.

One question keeps coming up repeatedly in my head.

Chocolate or Vanilla? Choose.

No comments: