Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

I got tired to listening to news talk radio, so I'm listening to Live 105 and they're playing all this 80's music like The English Beat, Depeche Mode, and The Smiths. They call the program Flashback Rewind.

The music makes me want to go DC and listen to ska bands at the 9:30 Club, which is across from the National Portrait Gallery. It's so weird that the club is still there. They had the best bands, and a really great tarot card reader upstairs.

Here's some website said about the place.

The 9:30 club is an alternative rock club that can accommodate large crowds, with a moveable stage that can change capacity instantly. A four year old state of the art facility, it has three levels, three bars, and a full food menu. Once located in downtown Washington, the club has become legendary for hosting every alternative or modern rock band that has been around for the last sixteen years.

No comments: