Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, November 23, 2003

It's been so cold here, I went to the grocery store wearing long underwear under my jeans. I haven't done that in years, and I've only ever done it when I've gone up to Tahoe for the snow or when I'm back east for the winter.

It was the 20's last night, and that's really cold for San Francisco. I've even dug out my down coat just in case I'll need it. I've just worn the coat around my apartment, because I don't want to leave the heat on all the time. I was going to buy a down robe, and then thought I'll just use my down coat that I hardly ever wear.

I've been searching for down booties as well. I used to own some kind of animal hair booties from South America, that I received as a present years ago. They were really warm, but I was kind of freaked out wearing all that animal hair and fur. The fur kept my feet really warm, but the long animal hair used to totally trip me out. I didn't like it.

No comments: