Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, November 23, 2003

Whew! I'm all caught up again for the Day 23 word count of my novel which is about 38,300+ words. I was four days behind counting today, but I made myself get all caught up.

I could write and get ahead, but I'm exhausted. I've been writing off and on all day, and I think I've reached my limit. My brain is all mushy. I'll probably try to get ahead this week and maybe even finish before the deadline on the 30th.

It would be nice to have the weekend off, and not write. Writing every day is tough. You have to take some days off, otherwise it just becomes such a slog! I was alwasy skeptical of the writing 5 days a week method, but you know it's not a bad schedule. If I wrote during the week, I could have the weekends off.

The problem for me is always finding the time to write during the week, so I think at least maybe one weekend day could be a writing day and one day would be off. That sounds like a more reasonable schedule to me. I kind of like writing on the weekends because I get longer blocks of time.

No comments: