Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, November 10, 2003

I was looking at what class to take next year, because I'm supposed to register tomorrow.

My choices were:
Musical Appreciation - I used to always wonder what they teach you in this class.
Film Study - A friend took it and said it was really cool because you get to watch movies during class
Intro to Astronomy - always a fascinating subject
Intro to Physics - never took it in college, so why not.
Tragic Dramas of Greece - took the class in college and I feel like reviewing.

I'll probably sign up for Tragic Dramas of Greece, since it relates to screenwriting and writing. But Film Study and Musical Appreciation are tempting as well.

I'd really like to take a class on Japanese Art or Japanese Literature, but I can't find a class.

No comments: