Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

That SF Bay Guardian story got me so fascinated that I decided to check out the San Francisco Ethics Commission website. Contributions made to a campaign is public information, and candidates have to list who contributes to their cause.

What's great about the SF Ethics site, is you can look at previous searches that people did. Sure enough, there were recent searches done on the campaign contributions for both campaigns. I haven't found a summary yet, and I wonder if some poor schlep from the Bay Guardian had to add everyhing up in excel.

Anyway, here's some interesting contributors I found while glancing through the donations list. You have to list your profession and employer.

Some of Newsome's contributors:
Kirk Hammett - Lead Singer, Metallica
Non-Profit Executive, Habitat for Humanity SF
Priest, St. Gregory of NYSSA Episcopal Ch.
Self Emp Writer (wish this was me!)
Self Emp Singer/Songwriter
Self Emp Tech Entrepreneur
Not Employed

No comments: