Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, November 07, 2003

I've been having strange dreams every night. Maybe it's because of the lunar eclipse that's happening this weekend, Stargazers Await Weekend Lunar Eclipse, or because of the Harmonic Concordance or because of all those darned sun flares.

If you're so inclined, this is the weekend that's supposed to very good for wishing and or meditating for what you want out of life and for the world.

I'm going to wish for good things to happen for everyone and for peace for our troubled world. And for myself, I'm wishing what I've wished for since I was young child; to fulfill whatever purpose God has planned for my life, to do what I born to do.

There must be some divine reason out there, why my life turned out the way it did.

No comments: