Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, January 15, 2004

I had Film History class tonight, and it's like so karmic that there's a cute Kevin Spacey lookalike in class. I never thought Kevin Spacey was all that cute, until I saw him "Hurlyburly" with Sean Penn. And even then, I thought I found him attractive because he's such a great technical actor.

But the Kevin Spacey lookalike in class is really cute, which lends credence to a friend's theory that all Hollywood actors are damned good looking people.

Tonight we watched "Double Indemnity". Dennis Quaid looks like Fred MacMurray, and even plays the same kind of roles. Not sure who is the current Barbara Stanwyck though. Stanwyck's clothes and shoes in the movie were just fantastic.

I like Film Study, but wasn't happy shelling out $80 for the textbook. I didn't know this was a two part film history class, with my class being part two. The textbook is for both classes, so if I take part one of the class next fall I won't feel so bad about paying bucko bucks for a textbook.

No comments: