Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

One thing that I feel really bad about that happened during this mayoral election, is my loss of trust with The San Francisco Bay Guardian.

I used to really respect their reporting and their viewpoints, but this last election has opened my eyes to their incrediable bias and myopic view of the world. They would value principals above common sense and people any day.

Oh well. Like I said earlier, what goes around comes around and with events in the world spinning faster and faster, what would take years for something to come around is now happening in months if not quicker.

Never again will I ever give any credence to The San Francisco Bay Guardian political recommendations nor their political articles and commentaries. They're way too biased to be read for fair reporting purposes, and I'm not interested in reading a propaganda rag.

The San Francisco Bay Guardian gives utter and complete evidence to the conservative claim of a liberal media bias. This goes for the San Francisco Examiner, The San Francisco Sentinel and The San Francisco Call as well.

No comments: