Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, January 23, 2004

I was discussing weight loss with a friend of mine who does weight watchers, and she said there's a program on weight watchers called Wendy's plan. With Wendy's plan, you vary your points every day to fool your body into thinking it's not starving. She said it's a great way to break plateaus and when your weight loss is going extremely slow.

I like to eat the same amount of calories every day, but maybe I need to try this Wendy's plan. My weight loss is going so slow, and I seem to need fewer and fewer calories to lose weight. My body is stingily holding on to the weight, and maybe I'm in starvation mode and don't even know it.

I'm going to try it, and maybe even have a free day once a week where I can eat anything I want. My weight loss is going so, so very slowly.

I think I'm going to have to vary my workout as well. My body has adjusted to me walking 4-5 miles a day, so at this point exercise isn't doing a thing for my weight loss. I'm either going to have to vary what I do, up the aerobic amount or walk more miles.

No comments: