Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, January 03, 2004

Books Read in 2003 - Oy vey! I'm not reading enough books per year. Will try to make a To Read list every month to make sure I keep up with my reading. My goal is three books a month, and I'm focusing on award winning books.

A Writer's Time - Ken Atchity
Amazing Healing Foods - Marsh Morrison
And both were young - Madaleine L’engle
Angels & Demons - Dan Brown
Art since 1940 - Jonathan Feinberg
Blood Child & Other Stories - Octavia E. Butler
Cold Mountain - Charles Frazier
Dressing Rich - Leah Feldon
False memory - Dean Koontz
God talk: Travels in Spiritual America - Brad Gooch
I Heard the Owl Call my Name - Margaret Craven
Liars Poker - Michael Lewis
Making a Good Writer Great - Linda Seger
Miracle Body Tuneup for Rejuvenated Health - Marsh Morrison
Miracle Guide for Pain Free Health - Marsh Morrison
Misc vacation reading - read 2 harleqn romances & an organization book (how embarrassing but I was at my grandma's house and they were there)
Paradise Park - Allegra Goodman
Phantoms - Dean Koontz
Possession - A. S. Byatt
The Avatar Masters Handbook - Harry Palmer
The Cat who Smelled Smoke - Lillian Braun
The Da Vinci Code - Dan brown
The David story - Robert Alter
The Hours - Michael Cunningham
The Kitchen God's wife - Amy Tan
The Legend of Bagger Vance - Steven Pressfield
The Plains of Passage - Jean Auel
The Shelters of Stone - Jean Auel
The Time is Now - Rabbi Daniel S Wolk
The Whole Picture - Richard Walter

No comments: