Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, January 23, 2004

I was just about to sign for a writing class on February 1, when I realized that's Super Bowl Sunday. I'm torn. I really want to take this class, but I also want to see the Super Bowl commercials. Watching the Superbowl is so fun, so traditional, and such a world wide spectacle.

I was just talking to a friend of mine tonight, and we were talking about getting together to watch the Superbowl at her house. Watching the Superbowl with friends is the best, although some nookie, a quick little shag actually, during the half time after the music program when I'm watching it with a SO runs a close second. As one of the ex's used to say, "isn't that what the half time is for?"

Okay, yes I do watch the football game as well, but I have no feelings for either of these teams.

I'm torn, I'm torn! How weird is that to hold a class on Super Bowl Sunday? The class instructor is my screenwriting teacher and she's a Brit, so maybe she can be forgiven for holding a class on a party day.

I hate this! I've been watching the Superbowl for years. It's like so traditional. Oh well. No writing class on Super Bowl Sunday for me.

No comments: