Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Of course all this eating at fancy nice restaurants is wrecking havoc with my plan to lose 20 pounds, but it's fun to eat out for cheap.

I've been wearing my pedometer again, and trying to walk 10,000 steps a day or about 4-5 miles a day. So far this month I've only missed two days, and had one day where I only walked 8,200 steps and one day when I walked 5,000 steps.

On the days when I go to the gym I don't track my steps, but I work out for an hour. I've had two gym days so far.

I'm also doing Callanetics exercises at home. Callanetics is really great for tightening and firming your body up. These exercises are also really good if you have back problems as well.

I'm thinking January will be a washout as far as losing weight, but I'm okay with that as long as I can get back into the the habit of exercising and walking and eating within my calorie range on the days I'm not eating out.

And maybe if I really get into it, I'll start working out with my pilates and yoga tapes again.

No comments: