Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

It's bad and I can't help myself but I watched American Idol last night. And the only reason I watch that show is because of Simon Cowell.

Yowza, that man is attractive! And I don't know if he's attractive because he really is cute or because I like that's he's nasty and honest. I can't tell.

I was sitting there blowing kisses at my television to him every time his face appeared. Sick, sick, sick! I'm going to turn into one of those people who rearranges their life so they can watch some damned television show. There are very few network TV shows I would schedule my life around, and I guess this will be one of them.

Of course, it is deliciously fun to watch those contestants who absolutely can't sing but go ahead and audition anyway. I sit there and wonder, what were these people thinking. But hey! Maybe they purposefully are bad so they can get on TV, since they'll probably never get on any other way.

I'm already rooting for the red haired boy who did the Dean Martin impersonation and who has the old fashioned voice, and I'm hoping the anorexic scooter chick gets booted quickly. God, I just wanted to slap that woman and I don't know why either.

No comments: