Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, January 01, 2004

I was glued to my television during the Iraq War, and now I've found out there were some unexepected consequences of watching the CNN coverage.

1) I really, really like Aaron Brown. His reporting of the Iraq War was so outstanding.

2) I want to vote for Wesley Clark for the democratic nominee for president. He was one of the Iraq War commentators on CNN along with Aaron Brown, and I came to really respect his opinions on a variety of topics. I'd vote for Wesley Clark for president in a hearbeat.

3) I watched alot of Anderson Cooper's coverage, and the man is starting to look more and more attractive. His white or very white blonde hair is kind of a turnoff since I don't do blondes, but he does have beautiful sparkling eyes that just twinkle at you.

No comments: