Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, September 15, 2002

Another lazy Sunday. I slept through my alarm and woke up too late for church. So I turned the TV on and watched the San Francisco Grand Prix bike race on TV. Supposedly Robin Williams was out there as an announcer. Some very young Canadian guy on the 7-up team won. Lance Armstrong tried to take the lead, but he burnt out at the last minute.

Then I watched 49ers lose. I hate it when they lose. I watched bits of the Giants/Padres and the Oakland/Seattle baseball game. I stepped out out do laundry, and went for a walk. And now I'm watching the Raiders/Steelers game. I think the Raiders will win this game, which is nice. I don't think I can't take two Bay Area football teams both losing on the same day. I think the A's lost to the Mariners, but I'm not sure.

I stayed up too late on Saturday night, and I've been tired all day. At least I finished my filing, a project I've been wanting to work on for a long time. This means my weekend hasn't been a total waste.

No comments: