Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, September 06, 2002

I was trying to think back when I was my most healthiest thinest, and it had to be in high school. But then bad memories of me trying to find clothes came flooding back. In high school, I had a wide waist and no hips. Finding jeans that fit was such a pain in the wazoo. Jeans for women that fit my butt were too tight in the waist. If I bought women's jeans to fit my waist, the hips were way too big. The only jeans I could fit into was men's jeans. My favorite pair of high school jeans was a men's size 29 waist pair.

I decided to check the Lands End men's pants size chart. Sure enough the dimensions for the size 30 waist men's jeans had hips at 36 inches, which was my hip measurement in high school.

I'm hoping that now that I'm older, my body size has changed and that when I get to my goal weight I'll still have my hips. I like that I have hips, only because jeans shopping is a little easier and I can finally fit into women's jeans.

I think I read somewhere that Angeline Jolie has a wide waist too. She said she had a boyish figure. I wonder what jeans shopping is like for her.

No comments: