Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, September 13, 2002

Working late tonight. It's been a few years since I worked late on a Friday night. We have a client presentation due on Tuesday, and I'd like to finish everything tonight since my boss said he will review it on the weekend. If anything needs to be changed, I've left at least a day to do it. I hate this. I hate working late. I used to love it when I was younger, now I think it's just a big pain.

I want to go to the movies and watch City by the Sea, but I'm stuck here waiting for my tables to build. A friend of mine called and I was complaining, but then she reminded me that at least I was working and not unemployed like many people we know. She's right. I'm lucky to still be working in this sucky economy. So why don't I feel so lucky right now?

No comments: