Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, September 05, 2002

Correction to my post below. The book where I got the formula was "Dieting for Dummies". I checked my notes at home, and now I"m not even sure I wrote the formula down correctly. This is bad, but whatever I'm doing, at least I'm losing weight. I'll go back to the bookstore to check on the formula again this weekend. I hate it when I'm this spacey.

I was supposed to go to opening night football party tonight, but the car dealer called and said my car was ready. I thought for sure my car wouldn't be ready till Friday. I guess I could have picked up my car tomorrow, but I'm was tired of taking the bus. Oh well. I'm sure I don't need to go to a football party where I would probably have drunk too much beer and eaten way too many fattening snacks.

The 49ers are leading, and I'm happy about that. Watching football on TV brings back so many good memories for me. I grew up watching football, and it was a fun family event. Football is such a great game!

No comments: