Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, September 24, 2002

I can't get enough of that Daniel Beddingfield song "Gotta Get Through This". It's my theme song for this very unstable period of my work life. I try not to worry about work too much, but it's hard. I've stayed in this job longer than I did in my previous two jobs. It's just been so nice to be stable just for a little while.

I've made the dance station a preset on my radio, and when NPR is doing something boring in the morning like pimping music or books, I put on the dance channel. NPR was pimping a blue grass artist this morning, and I was almost tempted to listen to their report, but when I switched to the dance station and the Daniel Beddingfield song came on. I felt like I was in a musical, singing along and driving along 19th Avenue in the very heavy fog. I love fog, but not when I have to drive through it in rush hour traffic in the morning.

No comments: