Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, September 06, 2002

This is so damned cool! My local paper, the San Francisco Chronicle on their website www.sfgate.com, was asking readers to submit a 500 words or less write up on where they were on 9/11. I submitted to them on Wednesday night, an abbreviated version from what I wrote in my blog in August, under my pen name 'S. Brenda S...'.

I didn't think they were going to print it, but they did!!! Here's the link: Brenda's thoughts on 9/11.

God, this is so cool! I haven't published anything in about 10 years, and when I did publish I was writing articles not something about my personal feelings. I can't believe this! I am so psyched!!! Okay, I know it's my local paper and all, and I didn't get paid, but still. DAMN!!! I'm published!!!

No comments: