Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, September 10, 2002

I created a memorial tile on Yahoo. It seemed like a good thing to do. I didn't know what to write, so I picked the statement that said something like we will not forget, to all those who lost on 9/11. I picked these pretty candles, and I think I'm listed under religion. It's that catholic childhood coming up. When I looked closer at the picture, I realized I picked those candle things you see at catholic churches where you pay a certain amount per candle you want to light. I spent alot of time up until age 18 paying for and lighting those candles. To this day when I walk into a catholic church and I see the paid candle rack, I can't help but head straight to it, fork over the cash, and light my candles. It's so automatic for me. Ah ... the joys of growing up catholic.

No comments: