Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, September 27, 2002

The The Sun UK had an interesting called Blondes Die Out by 2202. Scientists are predicting that natural blondes will become extinct by 2202, because men are dating "bottle" blondes instead of natural blongdes. The gene for blonde hair is a recessive gene and both parents have to have the gene to produce blonde babies. Since it's "bottle blondes" are preferred by men over the natural blondes, the blonde gene is dying out.

Then the Sun had a hilarious section called Save Our Blondes. The Sun is conducting a campaign for men to date natural blondes. There's a fact file on blondes which gives everything from migration patterns, mating call, feeding habits, natural habitat, etc. It's very, very funny!

I've always wanted to be blonde just for a day, to see what it's like. All my blonde friends tell me that men treat them like they're dumb, even though they're not, and that being treated that way by practically every man is not a fun experience. Still I wouldn't mind knowing what it's like to walk into a room and have every man whip his head around to look at me, since I've seen that happen with my pretty blonde friends. They hate it, but then again they're used to it. It's not the kind of thing that has ever happend to me, and I think it would be fun just for a day. Maybe.

No comments: