Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Still no car today. I called my car dealer at 4 pm, and VW repair guy says that they're replacing the window parts on both my front doors. A three hour job has now turned into a five hour job, but he says tomorrow definitely. The old window parts were made of plastic, and the new window parts are made of metal. VW repair guy says if they don't replace the passenger side door, it will probably break in six months anyway. Again, it sounds like I am not the only one who's had the window up and down thingie breaking in their car.

I guess I can't complain, because VW is doing the job for free. VW repair guy said the job would normally have cost $400. He's calling it a goodwill repair, because it's been 3.5 months since my warranty ended. My extended warranty would have covered it anyway, and I paid extra to have a zero deductible. I bought my extended warranty from them. Isn't it on my record? Whatever. I just want my car back.

Getting up an hour earlier is really wrecking my sleep pattern. By 11:30 pm, I am so sleepy. Being tired at that hour is so strange for me. I'm not making my own coffee either, and instead have been having coffee at work which is making me feel totally jittery. My gourmet coffee beans are a low acidic blend, so they don't mess with your tummy and your nerves. Who knows that the office coffee is made of and where those beans came from? I tried taking a new coffee thermos to work, but they always leak and coffee stain everything in my bag. I hate this! I sound so darn whiney.

My poor car. I know my baby wants to come home. I know he hates being in the car hospital like this. VW repair guy said my car would be ready tomorrow, which is Thursday. Something is telling me my car won't be ready till Friday. This is one time I hope my intuition isn't right.

No comments: