Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, September 10, 2002

That orange alert is starting to freak me out. I guess you have to expect stuff like this, a day before 9/11. It's all so depressing and creepy though. I'm starting to believe that we need to attack Iraq. There are too many reports of Iraqi planes flying into the no-fly zone. Why are they doing this? What are they hiding? Cheney just said that there is more evidence of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction, but the information is too sensitive.

I received an email from a futurist last week, who publishes a newsletter I subscribe to, and he said that he and other remote viewers did some work for the Pentagon. They found people working on chemical weapons, and it sounded what I saw in XXX. This futurist has the best accuracy rate of any futurist. It scares me to think that he might be right. Why would he lie? And now Cheney, who after weeks of not speaking, says that there is sensitive information that the government has about Iraq which cannot be shared. Why can't it shared? If Iraq is making chemical weapons, shouldn't we know this? But then if we did know this, would such news bring widespread panic and chaos into the country? The futurist said that the Pentagon will try to take out the chemical weapons factory with vertical insertion teams. Is that missiles are being fired into Iraq?

I've already been feeling a general sense of unease because of the 9/11 anniversary, and this saying we have sensitive information but can't share it, and an orange alert do nothing but increase this sense of foreboding that I cannot shake.

No comments: