Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, September 23, 2002

I've been trying to change my blog colors, but everytime I made a change, something else went wrong. I think I'm back to my original colors, and everything is working except my tracker. I emailed the tracker site to ask them to look at my template.

I really want to change my blog around, but my limited knowledge of website building prevents me from making too many changes. I've been looking at the other available canned templates, but I don't like any of them. I guess I should just pick one, and then try to modify it, but that's such a pain.

I know if I just have to buy a book on building your own website, I'd figure it out. It would take awhile, but I'd figure it out.

If you see my template changing from time to time, it's because I'm experimenting. I'm just so bored with the look of my blog.

No comments: