Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, August 20, 2002

Hard at work today. The project, that I've been putting off for a couple of weeks, has to be done. I hate this. The project has been difficult to figure out, only because it involves money. When analyzing clients and how they spend their money, I'm always sure to be very carerful that what I report is absolutely correct, and mistake and audit proof. Clients get very upset if you make a mistake on reporting their spending patterns.

I went to Borders at Stonestown to buy a couple of books on grammar. The grammar thing is bugging me to death, and making me completely paranoid. I'm thinking this is a good thing, even though I hate being paranoid about my writing.

It's warm today outside. Thank god. Yesterday, it was totally freezing. Since I work out in the burbs, I can avoid the dreary foggy weather of San Francisco during the summer. When I get up in the morning, it's foggy. When I get home at night, it's foggy. Not here at work. Here it's sunny and hot and last summer, it even got up to 105 degrees. Much as I love the fog, it is very nice to be in hot weather for the summer.

Okay, that's all. It's back to work. I need to finish this project by Friday.

No comments: