Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, August 21, 2002

I finally figured out the stupid space linking problem. There was margin:10px in my link line. How it got there is unknown to me. Alas like anything else in life, you fix one thing and another thing messes up. Now my comments are to far over the left. I'll have to fix that sometime today, but my commenting software is acting up.

I'm glad I figured out the stupid linking problem. I think one of my greatest strengths, and also one of my worst weaknesses, is when I get hooked on something, I get really hooked. I spent all last night and the better part of the morning trying to figure out the extra space link problem. I couldn't concentrate on anything else until I fixed it. My obsessivenss is great when I'm doing something that's good for me, and it's really bad when I get obsessed over things that are bad for me.

Still, I did figure how to fix the extra space link problem. Now if I can just fix the comment thing.

No comments: