Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, August 07, 2002

More thoughts on a "Paul Haunting". What is it with men with brown hair and vivid blue eyes? Every time I get to know one, I end up falling in love and sometimes even dating them and once I even married one. Here's the list.

1. The english priest who presided over my first communion. He used to come over to my house and lift me up in the air and walk around. I'm sure the catholic scandalists would have something to says about him.
2. The bisexual priest in high school who had a crush on me. Man, could that guy dance. Sadly though, he died of AIDS a long time ago. He always leaving the priesthood and coming back. I wonder what the catholic church scandalists would think about him?
3. My first love, my freshman year in college. What can I say about him? I thought he was the start of my brown haired/blue eyed men obsession, but he's number 3 on the list. He taught me about classical music and Bootsy Collins and the Ah Shit chorus and how to recognize a great bass line. Every time I hear a song by The Cure I think of him.
4. My poet/writer college boyfriend who went to Country Day School for Boys in St. Louis. I think this guy became a playwright. I still have the poem he wrote for me. I've been meaning to frame it.
5. My exhusband. Still think he's cute after all these years. Surprising, we're still still friends. The guy would take me back in a second if I asked.
6. The man I saw in the Aka Joe outlet near Jackson street. I think he was the soulmate but I was married at the time, so I freaked out and ran. I think I freak out and run from alot of men I find incredibly attractive. Nerdy, aren't I?
7. Paul, exboyfriend who died this year.
8. "I think I've found my Krishna" Screenwriting hottie boy. What can I say ... he's a jock, he does yoga, he looks like Charlie Sheen, he's absolutely beautiful and to die for, every girl in class had a crush on him, and he's read the Bhagavad Gita. How could I not fall in love with someone like him? Too bad I ran from him too, but we're sort of still friends I think.

No comments: