Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, August 18, 2002

I'm listening to Live105, one of my favorite radio stations, because I feel a little out of touch with new music. God, LA has the best radio stations. It's a bigger city, so there are many more radio stations than here in the SF Bay area. While I was in LA in my hotel room and working out, I found two great rap/hip hop stations and one radio stations that played nothing but dance music.

In West Virginia, we listened to this radio station in Virginia, that I think was called 94.9 Star Country. I tried googling the radio station, but I couldn't find any information, so who knows if it's the right name. Anyway at 10 pm every night, this radio station would do a call in request line called Tuck Ins. You call up and say who you want to tuck in and the deejay would play a country song. What we loved about the radio station, was listening to caller's accents. Their southern accents were so cute.

I think the best southern accent comes out of Hotlanta. At one job, I regularly spoke to a sales director in Hotlanta. His accent was so cute, I was tempted to ask him to marry me. I just wanted to listen to that accent for the rest of my life.

Speaking of accents, people who were born and raised in West Virginia say the out and about like Canadians. It was very strange to hear. The West Virginia accent, at least in the part we were in, was like a softer virginia accent but with a canadian out and about.

I wish I could find information on Star Country 94.9. Why don't they have a website? Why can't I find any information on Tuck Ins? I am being driven insane. I hate when the internet doesn't have the information I want.

Some song called "Rock Star" by N.E.R.D. was on earlier. I really liked it. I love rap and hip hop infused with heavy metal type music and power chords. Love those power chords.

No comments: