Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, August 20, 2002

I was at the library today writing. I'm very lucky to have a public library within a short walking distance of where I live. When I was in college, I did all my studying in public libraries. I never studied in the college library, even when I won my own carrel in the lottery. The college library was too distracting; I spent all my time there people watching. The public library in town, on the other hand, was quieter and it had less distractions for me.

Since I was at the library, I even borrowed a book, EM Forester's "A Room with a View." I've never read the book despite the fact, that "A Room with a View" is on my top ten movie list. I was actually thinking, that it might be fun to go on an EM Forester reading binge. I could read everything EM Forester has ever written. I like all the movies that have been adapted from his books, including "Howard's End" and "A Passage to India", so it might be time to actually read his books.

No comments: