Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, August 01, 2002

I just added another story to my ISP website. It's my infamous shitty first draft of a screenplay, "Playing Catch with Dad". I didn't inlcude the whole thing since it's 120 pages, but just my personal favorite scenes and other scenes my reviewers have liked.

I really just had one favorite scene in the whole thing, which is when my baseball player dude is walking around Pac Bell Park. I don't know, something about this scene is so great. I still remember my first thrill of walking around Pac Bell Park and how cool it was to see the Bay and downtown scenes from the park. I love that south of market view of downtown and looking out into McCovey Cove and seeing the people in their boats and the occassional ship that floats by.

The best way to see the park is get a seat on the bottom where they serve you food in your seats. Talk about couch potatoing it at the baseball stadium. With that ticket, you have an all access pass to all the levels. You also run into all the sports announcers in the hallway or the bar, if you're into that sort of thing. And there's no line for the bathroom. How hot is that!!! Then there are those freaks at the bar, who just sit in the bar and watch the game all night. What freaks! They can't even be bothered to go outside to see the game. I mean, what's to the point of being at the game? Plus, depending on your seat you'll see Larry Baer or maybe even Peter Magowan walking around, not to mention whatever famous and local celebs are watching the game. Sitting on the field level seats are the only way to go!

No comments: