Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, August 18, 2002

Here's the link to Live105, one of my favourite radio stations, just in case you want to check it out.

Live 105

I can't decide which movie to watch tonight if any. Choice number one is The Insider with Russell Crow, which I saw in the theatre. Crowe plays the corporate fat fbomber to a T. I used to sit in meeting with corporate jerks like the one Russell Crowe plays, so I know the type well. Check the way he walks. He totally has the walk down and the pudgy body too. On any given day, there are guys like Russell Crowe in The Insider walking around corporate board rooms dreaming up way to get more money out of their customers, the government, and anybody else they can think for that matter

Choice number two is to Live and Die in LA. I was obsessed with this movie when I first saw it, and I don't know why. I even own the soundtrack. I love the title song, To Live and Die in LA. I think the guy who is the star in CSI is in this movie. He plays a crooked cop, a very crooked and bad cop. Most of the movie takes place in the yucky places in LA like Long Beach.

I suppose I should watch To Live and Die in LA again. Maybe I'll figure out why I was obsessed with it. Maybe not. Maybe some obsessions can't be explained, like my obession with eggplant. I've loved eating eggplant since I was a kid. I crave eggplant and have to eat for it at least a month or two nonstop once a year. To Live and Die in LA and eggplant. Go figure.

Signs, which I saw on Friday, and Yoko Ono's art exhibit, which I saw on Saturday, are topicsI know I need to write about. I still haven't completely digested either event yet so, I'm not sure what I want to say. Maybe later.

A new phrase I wrote, made up, read or heard somewhere, who knows - cheers and all that.

No comments: