Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, August 18, 2002

What my life is like right now from To Do List for the next few weeks.

Reread Possession by AS Byatt. I read this book in the early 1990's when it first came out. Although the movie is getting so-so reviews, I'd love to see it, and I think rereading the book would refresh my memory of the story.

Buy more Brahms cds. I'm listening to Brahms right now. He was such a fantastic composer and I only own two of his cds; Concerto No. 2 and Cello Sonata, op. 78 and Sonatas for Piano and Violin, op. 78-100-108.

Go to Macy's to buy eyebrow pencil color no. 3

Start rewrite of screenplay, "Playing Catch with Dad", renamed to "Going Home Again".

Decide which yoga class to take and where on Saturday mornings.

Try out the Pi-Yo class, which is yoga and pilates techniques combined into one session.

Plan picnics for Free Opera in the Park and Free Shakespeare in the Park for September.

Buy tickets to see Puccini's opera, "Turandot". David Hockney, one of my favorite artists, created the sets and I have to absolutely see them.

Go through the 2002-2003 SF Opera schedule and decide what other operas are worth seeing besides Turandot. Maybe Madame Butterfly?

Make plans to see the Egyptian Exhibit from the British Museum, now showing at the California Legion of Honor. I spent hours in the Egyptian art rooms at the British Museum during my stay in the London.

Think about buying the new Enrique Inglesias cd, because I'm Iove with the english and spanish versions of "Escape". I cannot escape this song and it's stuck in my head on repeat.

Think about buying more jazz cds from people like Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington and John Coltrane.

Think about buying cds from Zero 7, Linkin Park, The Strokes or System of a Down.

Keep on working on second draft of "Crazy Eddie" short story.

Sew the buttons back on which fell off three of my sweaters. Pain!

Start new diet. Not again!

Continue walking 5-6 miles a day for 35+ miles per week.

Go to the gym and lift weights because the month fee keeps coming out my checking account, whether I go to the gym or not.

Buy Fortnum & Mason Royal Blend tea, the best tea in the world!

No comments: