Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, August 25, 2002

Life is full of strange coincidences sometimes. Check this series out. I had a crush on this guy in my screenwriting class in February. Screenwriting Marina hottie boy, my nickname for him, ends up writing a screenplay about a giy who used to play football at Marshall University in West Virginia. I don't think the Screenwriitng Marina hottie boy played football there though, but played for some school in his home state of Pennsylvania.

In July I went to West Virginia for two weeks on vacation wtih a friend, whose family is from there. While blogging one night in West Virginia, I received an email from someone who used to live there. That person is now a blog friend, and I have her blog linked on my blog. This new blog friend just happened to have gone to Marshall University, the school screenwriting marina hottie boy talked about in his screenplay.

This new blog friend lives in Columbus, Ohio now. Ohio is where Paul, my boyfriend who died in May of this year, was born and is now buried somewhere in Dayton. Ohio is also where my first love, who I've been thinking about since April, went to school after he transferred from my college in Grinnell, Iowa. I wonder if Oberlin College is anywhere near Columbus or Dayton?

Screenwriting marina hottie boy is originally from Pittsburgh, PA. He looks almost exactly like my first love, only he's taller, bigger, played college football, isn't as articulate, doesn't play the violin and bass guitar, and isn't jewish. Pittsburgh, PA has largest museum dedicated to just Andy Warhol. I went to LA to see the Andy Warhol exhibit.

And last but not least. The VP, who I'm meeting with on Monday, works out of his home in Pittsburgh, PA.

Signs was all about coincidences and how they might or might not all mean something, depending on whether you have faith and believe in God. I grew up catholic, and I believe in signs from god. In fact, I crave signs from god. I ask for signs, coincidences, sychronistic events, and you know most of the time, I get an answer. It's a spooking thing. I'm not sure what all these coincidences I've written about mean for my life right now, but they're interesting to note. They also make me curious to know what other coincidences are coming next, and what they might mean for my future.

No comments: