Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, August 15, 2002

The joys of blogging. Someone actually read me bloggie and noticed that I have no idea how to use commas. Wow! I have been trying to work so hard on my grammar too, and it looks like I have very long way to go. Still, someone cared enough to take the time to read the bloggie and get that my grammar skills are atrocious. I wish I had this skill. It would be very valuable seeing as how I want to write for a living.

I know that part of me thinks that my bloggie is like my personal journal, and that I'm the only one who reads it. If someone does read it, they sort of just skim the site and move on. So, I don't really care how I write. It's rather shocking to think that someone actually took the time to read and notice my lack of commas. I am floored, flattered, dismayed, a little pissed, and hopeful. Someone actually read and paid attention to what I've been writing and then wrote me a critique. COOL!

No comments: