Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, August 22, 2002

It is still difficult for me to write about what happened on 9/11. Right now, I feel like crying and it' hard to type, and I'm at work waiting for my query to finish.

It's almost been a year, but I'm not sure I've processed what happened that day and that week. I wonder if I ever will? I wonder if the tears and sadness will dry up some day, only because there will be no more tears left or sadness to feel. Strange how I have such strong feelings about what happened on that day. I don't personally know anyone who died, but I feel such extreme sadness mixed bitterly with the furious white heat of anger. My body and fingers shake, tremble with my feelings. Stranger still since I'm not the most emotional of people. I'm not quite sure how to explain my feelings about what happend on 9/11 to myself or anyone else for that matter.

No comments: